Photo Courtesy: sandiegoreader.com
San Diego invites all beer lovers for San Diego Brewers Guild’s third installment of San Diego Beer Week 2012 (SDBW). Started on November 2, 2012, it is a 10-day celebration concluding on November 11, 2012. San Diego Beer week is featuring 40-plus local craft breweries and promoting the popular brewing culture of San Diego.
Attend the San Diego Beer Week 2012 to enjoy a host of events –beer gardens, festivals, live music and entertainment, over 100 of the finest beers and tasteful food from local brewpubs and other popular restaurants.
There will be more than 63 events during San Diego Beer Week 2012 including Beer Release, Pint Night, Firkin/Cask, Beer Brunch, Tap Takeover, Beer Dinner, and Meet the Brewer et al. Check official website for details.
San Diego Beer Week 2012 will conclude with The Beer Garden @ The Lodge at Torrey Pines on Sunday, November 11, 2012, 12 pm to 3 pm. The tickets cost $75.00.
Don’t miss the closing event as the guests will be offered a variety of tastings of beer and food pairings prepared by best local chefs and different craft brewing companies including:
San Diego Beer Week 2012 is concluding on November 11, 2012.
- Stumblefoot Brewing/Stone Brewing Company – Chef Paul McCabe, Delicias
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company / Aztec Brewing Company – Chef Anthony Sinsay, Burlap
- Lightning Brewery/Monkey Paw Brewery – Chef Amy DeBiase, The Shores Restaurant
- Lost Abbey Brewing/AleSmith Brewing Company – Chef Nick Brune, Local Habit
- Societe Brewing/New English Brewing Company – Chef Kyle Bergman, Ritual Tavern
- Manzanita Brewing Company/Hess Brewing – Chef Lance Repp, Sky Room at La Valencia
- Rock Bottom Brewery San Diego/Wet n Reckless Brewing – Chef Jeffrey Strauss, Pamplemousse Grille
- Rock Bottom Brewery La Jolla/Green Flash Brewing Company – Chef Hanis Cavin, Carnitas Snack Shack
- Pizza Port Brewing OB/San Diego Brewing Company – Chef Daniel Boling, The Lodge at Torrey Pines
- Ballast Point Brewing Company/Mother Earth Brewing Company – Chef Gunther Emathinger, Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Oggi’s Brewing Company/Coronado Brewing Company – Alex Carballo, Stone World Bistro
Don’t miss it! San Diego Beer Week 2012 is heading towards its conclusion. California Suites Hotel – one of the prime options amongst budget San Diego motels and hotels – will take care of your San Diego lodging. We will make your accommodation in San Diego affordable. It is an AAA-approved hotel and a proud member of the San Diego’s Chamber of Commerce.
California Suites Hotel is known for its world-class services including:
- Large heated swimming pool
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspaper in lobby
- Cable with HBO
- High speed Internet access
- Spa tub
- Laundry facilities
- Continental breakfast
- Safe-deposit box
Photo Courtesy: sdbw.org
Tags: accommodation in san diego, budget San Diego motels, San Diego Beer Week 2012, san diego beers, san diego lodging