San Diego First Half of 2014 Events To Look Forward To
San Diego is one of the places that you should visit in 2014. With more than 70 miles of white sand beaches, one of a kind tourist spots and a number of activities, there are year round celebrations that you should never miss.
Trying out different events in San Diego is one thing, finding a reasonably priced place to stay is another. In San Diego, there are plenty of good hotels to choose from. The California Suites Hotel is one of the accommodations that you should consider for an extended stay. California Suites Hotel offers a number of amenities and services for an affordable deal for an extended stay accommodation. California Suites Hotel is also conveniently located in San Diego, making it even easier to enjoy these great events in San Diego in 2014:
- Big Bay Whale Day and Festival – This is a family friendly adventure where you and your kids can experience interactive displays and learn more about whales and their habitat. Check it out along San Diego Shoreline on January 25, 2014
- San Diego Museum Month – The whole month of February, San Diego will be celebrating Museum Month. Guest can get tickets to 42 museums, historical places, and cultural attractions at 50% off at participating Macy’s stores.
- 32nd Annual Chinese New Year and Cultural Fair – San Diego is a melting pot of different cultures. This year the city will be celebrating its 32nd Chinese Year.
- Mardi Gras in the Gaslamp Quarter – Ready to party? Join the biggest Fat Tuesday celebration in the US West Coast, complete with great food, music and parades happening on March 4, 2014.
- The Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parage – On March 15, 2014, the annual St. Patrick’s Parade will kick off at Juniper and 6th St. on Balboa Park.
- 41st Annual San Diego Crew Classic Regatta – Rowers from around the globe will flock the Mission Bay in San Diego on April 5 -6, 2014, to participate in this highly anticipated annual rowing competition.
- 24th Annual San Diego Earth Fair – Taking place in Balboa Park on April 27, 2014 is the largest environment fair and Earth Day celebration.
- Annual Cinco De Mayo – On May 3 -5 is the celebration of Mexican spirit and culture through Cinco de Mayo. Enjoy great music, entertainment and food for the entire family.
- Air Show San Diego – On June 7 – 8, 2014 San Diego will be celebrating the biggest civilian air show. Along with the great air show will be pyrotechnic and aircraft displays.
There are plenty of other activities that you can enjoy while in San Diego. The list can go on and on for the second half of the year, which only means that San Diego is one of the most dynamic and fun cities to visit.